Delivery & Collection Options
Click & Collect New Hedges Shop Only
Please allow 14 days for collection on stocked items, although we endeavour where possible to have your order completed before.
- New Hedges, Tenby
Do I Sign?
We ask for your name and order number that you used online when the items were purchased, no signature is currently required.
When can I collect?
We will telephone you to let you know when your order is ready for collection from our New Hedges store.
Postal Delivery Charges
Please allow 14 days for delivery on stocked items although we endeavour where possible to have your order completed before.
If you are not at home, the driver may leave the parcel in a secure place or with a neighbour and post a card advising you where they have left it. If they are unable to deliver the parcel after 3 attempts, the parcel will be returned to our store. If your order does not arrive within 14 days and you have not had any communication from us to advise of a delay please call us on 01834 845253 between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday or alternatively email us at email@example.com
Exchanging Online Purchases
Exchanges are not currently available for online purchases. You will be required to send the item back for a refund and then place a new order for the size or variant that your require. You will then be accredited for your original purchase including postage upon its receipt.
If we agree to accept an item for refund or exchange the goods must be returned in ‘as new’ condition with the original packaging and/or tags still attached.
If you change your mind, no problem- you can return any purchase for a refund within 30 days of the despatch note provided it is in fully re-saleable condition.
The delivery charge is not refundable unless the item is faulty or does not conform to your order.
The quickest and easiest way to return something is to your Tees R Us New Hedges, just remember to take the despatch note with you. For more information, read our full returns policy below.
How do I return something I bought in store or online?
It is very easy to return something you have bought in store or online. Return your purchase to us in store at Tees R Us within 30 days of purchase with a receipt as proof of purchase for a refund. Merchandise must be unused and in its original condition including packaging and labelling.
If you paid by credit or debit card any refund must go to the card, you used to purchase.
If you are unable to return the item to the store, call our Customer Service Team in advance on 01834 845253 and they will help you through the process of returning it via post. Returns sent by post are at your own cost. Make sure you obtain a free stamped Proof of Postage from the Post Office as we are not responsible for items that are lost in transit or damaged on their way back to us.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Sometimes we have to refuse a refund or exchange, usually because the item is outside the return period, or is not in its original condition. Make sure you follow all the above to avoid any inconvenience.
What if something is faulty or not as it was described online?
If something you buy turns out to be faulty, we recommend you take it back to store if possible, so we can review the item and assess the fault. If you need to post it to us, we recommend you contact our Customer Service Team in advance on 01834 845253 to discuss the best way to proceed.
If the item is faulty we will give you a refund, or exchange the item if possible. Any postage or delivery charges you may have paid will be refunded. If the item is not faulty but has suffered from excessive wear and tear, misuse or malicious damage, we will discuss the situation with you. We will not be able to offer a refund in such cases.
Items returned as faulty within 6 months of purchase will be inspected and if considered to be faulty due to a manufacturer fault will be repaired. If this is not possible a refund or replacement will be given. If there is any dispute into the cause of a fault i.e. caused by a child, washed wrongly etc, we will return the item to the manufacturer for analysis and decide the appropriate outcome dependent on the results.
Items over 6 months old will be dealt with at the discretion of Tees R Us.
If your item is not in stock, you can call us to find out an estimated arrival time and order by telephone.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. From time to time we may run out of a particular style, colour or size and we make our best attempt to accurately reflect current stock availability on the Site. If you have any questions regarding the availability status of a particular style, colour or size, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- You may use the website only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which include complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK and any other jurisdiction from which you are accessing the site.
In using the site, you agree that you:
- will provide true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading information on any registration form or as otherwise reasonably requested by Tees R Us (HW) Ltd
- will not disclose any unauthorised, false or fraudulent details
- will not post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any information on or via the website which is, or may be harmful, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, harmful, tortuous, racist or otherwise illegal or offensive
- will not post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any materials that infringe the proprietary rights of any third party including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy
- If you are provided with a User ID, password or other information as part of our procedures it is your responsibility to treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party. Tees R Us (HW) Ltd reserves the right to disable any User ID or password either chosen by you or allocated by Tees R Us (HW) Ltd in the event that Tees R Us (HW) Ltd believe you may have failed to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- You are responsible for your method of access to this website. You are also responsible to ensure that all persons accessing this website through your internet connection are aware and in compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Tees R Us (HW) Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Terms under which this website is provided
Access to this site is provided on a temporary basis and we reserve the right at any time to
- withdraw or amend the service without notice
- to suspend some or all of the services offered
- remove goods, featured jobs or promotions from the site
- cancel your registration and/or account without prior notice• report any breach under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them
Presentation, pricing and availability of goods
We always aim to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices appearing on this website are accurate, but from time to time errors may occur. While we try to accurately represent the colour of an item in our photography representation of the item may be affected by the settings of the computer on which it is viewed.
Where we have made an error in the price of an item on our site we reserve the right to withdraw this item from sale at this price and present it at the correct price. If you have placed an order at the incorrect price, we will inform you of the error and give you the opportunity to confirm your order at the correct price, or cancel the order.
All items sold are subject to availability and while every effort is made to fulfil your order, products turn over very quickly in our warehouse and on rare occasions the item you require may not be available although you have received a confirmation of your order. We will advise you by email if we have to cancel your order for this reason, and no payment will be taken.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs are charged in addition to the product price and included in the total cost. Any additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the total cost.
If you are paying by credit or debit card, we will carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your card upon receiving your order to ensure there are sufficient funds to settle the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until the pre-authorisation check is complete.
Linking to this website
You may link to this website according to the following guidelines. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice if we believe these guidelines are not followed.
The link must be done in a way that is fair and legal and neither damages nor takes advantage of our reputation
The link must not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The website must not be framed on any other site.
The link must be made to the home page only.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
If you register with us you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, address, details of your credit card (only if you are paying by credit card), telephone number and email address so that we can process and fulfil your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers and promotions.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- Process your orders.
- Manage your account.
- Administer this website.
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site.
- Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest. We may contact you by mail, telephone or email with offers from the following Tees R Us (HW) Ltd